Monday, February 26, 2007

Dinner

Hey everyone! I did a burger for dinner. I had lettuce, tomato, pickles, cheddar cheese, and bacon on it. There was mayo (traces) on it, and I ate it without the bun. Instead of fries, I had the restaurant make me broccoli. It was good. It's funny because for Harvest of the Month (at work) the food is broccoli. I haven't done anything about desert for tonight. I did do the ricotta cheese desert thing last night. Not good. It was lumpy and gross. My mom thinks that I needed to put it in the blender to puree it, but there are no destructions. I may end up having a piece of valentines candy or red vines. I will also eat my almonds.

So far, today's progress was okay. I was hungry, but I remembered my water. I may have been hungry, but it could have also have been thirst pangs. I hope that tomorrow goes better!

Horray! Day One Complete! I feel as if I should get a gold star!

No comments: