Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Day Two

Blogger wasn't working yesterday, so I couldn't post my progress.





Breakfast went fine. I ate the breakfast cups at about 6:30. I normally wouldn't eat that early, but I had an appointment at 8:30. I was full for most of the morning, which was wierd. I "forced" myself to eat 3 celery sticks on my way home from the nail gal. That was about 11 a.m.





After I got home from my two appointments, I laid down for twenty minutes. I was hoping for more like an hour, but it didn't work out that way. I got up at about 12:20 or so, and started to work on my homework for my Masters. I decided that since I needed to leave for work in less than an hour, I should probably eat lunch. I had three peices of turkey, two Clausson pickle spears, and a baby bell cheese. I did well for the early part of the afternoon. I had 15 almonds, a beef stick (similar to a slim jim) and two celery sticks. That was my afternoon snack. I did okay for the first hour and a half at work. After that, I could hear and feel my tummy grumbling.




For dinner, now that was a disaster. I didn't cheat, just over cooked it. I attempted to cook seared salmon with veggies. I cooked the veggies in olive oil, as per the directions. I then was to use the rest of the olive oil that was in the pan to cook the salmon in. Yeah... the out side of the fish was crispy, and I had to cook the salmon longer than the recepie said. My husband hates fish, and subsequently couldn't cook his non SBD dinner due to the smell of fish whafting through the house. I was so aggravated with my dinner and him, that I ate about half of it. I went to bed early. I laid there and watched t.v. for a long time, and didn't eat the desert. I guess that's okay. It just means that I have more desert for today!

No comments: